Blow your lover away this Valentine’s Day with a personalised Confetti-Filled BubbleBalloon from Bubblegum Balloons worth £36.90. Delivered fully inflated to your loved one’s door, you can add a personal message up to 30 characters or simply use ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’. This special Valentine’s greeting also features a handmade tail of red hearts and lips and is tied with a signature red bow.
How to Enter:
To enter, you must comment on this blog post telling us who your lucky Valentine will be this year! It is probably your spouse, but maybe you’ll do something nice for your bezzie mate, or your mum or maybe one of your children?
You can gain extra entry points through Rafflecopter below, by visiting Find Me A Gift and Bubblegum Balloons on Facebook, by following Find Me A Gift and Bubblegum Balloons on Twitter and by tweeting the message included in the Rafflecopter giveaway.
The competition ends on Wednesday 8th February 2017 at midnight. One winner will be picked at random through Rafflecopter. Find Me A Gift will announce the winner on social media and on this post on the morning of Thursday 9th February. Good luck!!
Thank you again to the fabulously jazzy Bubblegum Balloons!
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Find Me A Gift Ltd alongside Bubblegum Balloons Ltd.
- Employees of Find Me A Gift and Bubblegum Balloons or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, entrants must comment on this blog post telling us who their Valentine will be this year. They can gain extra entry points through Rafflecopter, by visiting Find Me A Gift and Bubblegum Balloons on Facebook, by following Find Me A Gift and Bubblegum Balloons on Twitter and by tweeting the message included in the Rafflecopter giveaway.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 8th February 2017, at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize of: One inflated confetti bubble balloon with requested personalised of up to 30 characters given to Find Me A Gift and Bubblegum Balloons, must be accepted as awarded.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Bubblegum Balloons and Find Me A Gift accept no responsibility for the loss of prize due to postage via Royal Mail, or the delay in it not reaching the recipient in time for Valentine’s Day.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.